Due to the virus, TUSD has closed all facilities to outside user groups for the duration of Summer 2020. This means that unfortunately Turlock United Water Polo Club will not be offering a summer program.
Turlock High will host it’s annual Freshmen Orientation for the incoming students from the class of 2024 on Thursday, March 5, 6:30PM at the Bulldog Arena (big gym).
The Aquatics program will have a table to answer any questions prospective polo players and swimmers might have.
Congratulations to the following Bulldogs who were selected for all-conference honors.
BOYS (24-5, 10-0 CCAL)
- Drew Folly, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Billy Marchy, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Matt Reis, Sr – 1st Team (GK)
- Jackson Thomas, Jr – 1st Team
- Taylor Ward, Sr – 2nd Team
- Dylan Newsome, Jr – 2nd Team
- Michael Tobin, Jr – Honorable Mention
- Sadie Bigler, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Emmerson Stempson, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Madysen Howry, Sr – 1st Team
- Stella Romeo, Jr – 1st Team
- Ashlyn Tilby, Sr – 2nd Team (GK)
- Lauren Stewart, Sr – 2nd Team
Congratulations to our athletes who were selected for all-conference honors.
CCAL MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
– Madison Howry
– Brandon Dhanowa
CCAL 1st TEAM
– Sadie Bigler
– Cole Marchy
CCAL 2nd TEAM
– Sierra Yandell
– Emmerson Stempson
– Lauren Stewart
– Taylor Ward
– Billy Marchy
CCAL HONORABLE MENTION
– Ashlyn Tilby
– Matteo Pascolati