Turlock High will host it’s annual Freshmen Orientation for the incoming students from the class of 2024 on Thursday, March 5, 6:30PM at the Bulldog Arena (big gym).
The Aquatics program will have a table to answer any questions prospective polo players and swimmers might have.
Congratulations to the following Bulldogs who were selected for all-conference honors.
BOYS (24-5, 10-0 CCAL)
- Drew Folly, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Billy Marchy, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Matt Reis, Sr – 1st Team (GK)
- Jackson Thomas, Jr – 1st Team
- Taylor Ward, Sr – 2nd Team
- Dylan Newsome, Jr – 2nd Team
- Michael Tobin, Jr – Honorable Mention
- Sadie Bigler, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Emmerson Stempson, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Madysen Howry, Sr – 1st Team
- Stella Romeo, Jr – 1st Team
- Ashlyn Tilby, Sr – 2nd Team (GK)
- Lauren Stewart, Sr – 2nd Team
Congratulations to our athletes who were selected for all-conference honors.
CCAL MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
– Madison Howry
– Brandon Dhanowa
CCAL 1st TEAM
– Sadie Bigler
– Cole Marchy
CCAL 2nd TEAM
– Sierra Yandell
– Emmerson Stempson
– Lauren Stewart
– Taylor Ward
– Billy Marchy
CCAL HONORABLE MENTION
– Ashlyn Tilby
– Matteo Pascolati