Wed, June 2: THS Sports Physical Day
Mon, June 7 – Thu July 29: Boys Summer Training & Conditioning
- 7-9AM: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- No practice Monday July 5
- USA Water Polo membership required (more info on USWP here)
- Complete new athlete sign-up linked above to receive latest details
Thu, July 29: Final deadline for submitting completed Sports Physical packets
- Packets MUST be completed and submitted by 6PM on Friday July 29 in order to begin tryouts. See post below.
Mon, Aug 9: Voluntary conditioning
Wed, Aug 11: First day of classes
Athletes will need their Sports Physical Packet turned in completed before the start of official training. Packets are available at the Student Activities office and must be turned hand delivered directly to the Athletic Trainer – Mr. Collins – in the Athletic Training room (next to the boys locker room) at the following times:
- July 19-23 | 3-6pm
- July 26-29 | 3-6pm
Packets must be hand-delivered to the athletic training room . Do not turn into office, mail, or email. A checklist of what needs to be returned is on the front page of packet. Masks will be required and physical distancing must be maintained. Only one family unit (athlete and/or one adult parent from same household) will be allowed at a time.