Turlock High will host it’s annual Freshmen Orientation for the incoming students from the class of 2024 on Thursday, March 5, 6:30PM at the Bulldog Arena (big gym).
The Aquatics program will have a table to answer any questions prospective polo players and swimmers might have.
For anyone interested in participating in Water Polo and/or Swim Team as a freshman during the 2020-21 school year, please let us know via the linked form below. Turlock High Aquatics uses email for it’s primary form of communication so please include any parent and/or athlete email addresses that you’d like to receive correspondence. Signing up on this form does not obligate you to participate should you change your mind, but it will allow you to receive information as the fall water polo season approaches.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2020
- Thur, March 5: Freshmen Orientation, Bulldog Arena
- Mon, June 1: First day of Phase 2 Summer Water Polo for first-time players
- Tue, June 2: THS Sports Physical Day, Bulldog Arena
- 12:45PM – all 9th & 10th graders
- 2:15PM – all 11th & 12th graders
- Thu, July 30: *Sports Physical forms deadline*
- Mon, Aug 3: Voluntary preseason conditioning begins
- Wed, Aug 12: First day of classes