Players who wish to raise funds for their suits can do so via an apple sale program. Packets for apples sales will be handed out on Monday at the parent meeting to give each athlete the opportunity to fundraise to cover their suit. The fundraiser is 100% optional… Parents are free to pay the cost in full. As with years prior, until ones suit is paid for, players will not receive their team gear. Checks made payable to TBAB … Boys $44, Girls $72
Following the boys’ practice on Monday, we’ll have an all-program parent meeting at 6pm. We will discuss philosophy, policy, transportation, etc. All parents are invited, but we hope to see at least one representative for each athlete. Following the coaches presentation, representatives from our Boosters club will speak.
TEAM GEAR FOR PARENTS
Pre-ordering for parent spirit wear will take place. You are encouraged to bring money to pay for your gear on site.
Please bring your calendars as TBAB reps will be conducting sign-ups for a variety of parent jobs that need to be covered throughout he season.
- Mon 8/20: 2-4PM – JV/V Girls | 4-6PM – JV/V Boys | 6:15PM – Parent meeting for all four teams
- Tue 8/21: 2-4PM – JV/V Girls | 4-6PM – JV/V Boys
- Wed 8/22: 6-7:15AM – *possible* Girls | 1-3PM – JV/V Girls | 3-5PM – JV/V Boys
- Thu 8/23: 2-4PM – JV/V Girls | 4-6PM – JV/V Boys
- Fri 8/24: 5:45-7:15AM – Varsity Boys | 2-4PM – JV/V Girls | 4-6PM – JV/V Boys | 6:30-8:30P BBQ, 6:30-8:30pm (see details below)
- Sat 8/25: JV Girls @ El Capitan scrimmage | V Girls @ Merced-Atwater area scrimmage TBA | V Boys AM practice, 9A-12P